Communication at Paradise Oaks RV Resort
October 19, 2020
With fewer of us stopping in at the office, and more of us avoiding indoor locations throughout the park, it is important that we use other sources to effectively communicate the best we can about Events, Activites and Happenings taking place at Paradise Oaks RV Resort. We certainly don’t want anybody to miss out on the fun! As a reminder, the following are ways to stay in tune with the schedule:
- Paradise Oaks Calendar of Events – located on the PORV website. https://www.paradiseoaksrv.com/calendar/
- Campers App – for those of you that don’t have this app on your Smartphone, on your phone, go to you “App Store” and download the application, Campers APP. Open the App, click the small head in the bottom left corner, our Login Key is: “paradise”. This app will give you access to information at and around the park, as well as notify you of upcoming events and Activites within the park.
- Paradise Oaks – Activites Facebook Group – this is a closed group, managed by our Activites department and is intended to be exclusively for our guest to be reminded and notified of upcoming events. If you aren’t currently a member of our Paradise Oaks – Activites group, please request access to the Group and once you are verified, you will receive all news feeds posted by this group. If you have any problems finding this, please email us email@example.com.
- Paradise Oaks TV – all of our sites have Dish cable and Channel 3 is our Paradise Oaks TV Station, where we will communicate upcoming news and events. Please stay tuned and refer to this channel often, as it is our goal to update this information regularly!
- Paradise Oaks Cable Stations can be found on our website: https://www.paradiseoaksrv.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Channel-Line-Up-September-2020.pdf
- Friends of Paradise Oaks – Facebook Group – this is a guest managed Facebook group that includes in and out of park friends of Paradise Oaks. This is often used as another source of communication for upcoming happenings within our park. If you don’t currently have access to this, you can request access to this group. Access will be granted after verifIcation.
- Email and Phone – please feel free to call or email us with questions you might have.
- Activities Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activities/Event Tickets: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rent, Electricity, Propane, Site, or Other Questions: email@example.com or call us at 352-793-1823
- Safety Concerns or After hours: 813-323-1862
- To share your concerns and/or ideas, please email us at: Feedback@paradiseoaksrv.com
- For network issues (Cable or Internet) – please email us with Site, specific issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to make sure you are all aware of all of the events and Activites and locations taking place throughout the park. If you have ideas on ways we can enhance our communication chain, please feel free to share your ideas to: email@example.com.
We look forward to a fun and busy season together making more memories in Paradise!