Dear Paradise Oaks Guest:
It’s such a confusing time for all of us, with so many unknowns and uncertainties, we appreciate your support in adapting to the spontaneous changes we feel are necessary to make at this time. As we continue to monitor the latest news and advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we would like to inform you of some of the additional steps we are taking to protect the health and safety of our guests and employees at Paradise Oaks.
Effective March 20, 2020, Paradise Oaks will begin formally operating under an established business continuity plan. Operating under this plan will allow us to minimize the risk and exposure to our guest and employees, but will continue to allow us to provide you service and address any questions you may have.
While not a comprehensive list, our updated plan includes the following:
- The office will remain locked and inaccessible to ALL
- We will be conducting business via phone and email
- Limiting in-person interactions as much as possible
- Mail will continue to be distributed daily
- Quarters can be obtained between 11-1 pm by knocking on the office door
- Propane Service will be administered to Tagged propane tanks between 11-1 pm
- All Rallies and incoming reservations for more than 1 night for the next 30 days have been canceled to minimize the influx of germs
- We will continue to be diligent in our cleaning and sanitation efforts
- The Rec Hall and Annex will remain locked with the exception of food and ice cream take out hours
- Library will remain locked with the exception of food take out hours
- Community Center, Game Room, FarmHouse, Billiard Room and Rally room will remain unlocked, but we ask that you limit gatherings to 10 or less. Be diligent in wiping down areas before and after gathering
- Pool area will remain open, but we ask that you practice “social distancing” in the pool and in and around the pool area. Pool furniture will be sprayed down daily with a chlorine solution, but we ask that you wipe down your area before and after use
- Food and Ice Cream will be available on a take-out basis only
- NO VISITORS (including invited friends, family, children, grandchildren, etc….) will be allowed to utilize Paradise Oaks amenities or buildings, including the Pool. Please make sure any and all visitors and/or hired contractors are limited to only access at your RV Site
We will continue to closely monitor the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and update our measures as we feel necessary and ask that you prioritize your health and wellbeing in each decision you make. Visit http://www.cdc.gov/covid19 or call the CDC hotline at 1.800.232.4636 to find the latest information on the 2019 novel coronavirus and learn what steps are recommended to limit your risk of infection.
Let’s prevent the spread together!
Greg and Yvonne Mixon