from the 2018 Paradise Oaks Wreaths Across America Committee
The Blues & BBQ Charity Event to raise money for Wreaths Across America was a phenomenal success and the Committee wanted to thank everyone who contributed and everyone who worked so hard to make this happen!!!
We raised $3,525.00 and that number will be matched by Greg & Yvonne Mixon so our grand total to give to Wreaths Across America is…………..
Special thanks and shout outs to…………….
- Everyone who contributed, donated or purchased a ticket!
- Greg & Yvonne for their GENEROUS match!
- Russ & Mae O’Neil who smoked & sliced 205 POUNDS of pork butts!!
- Paul Valgas who did an AMAZING job of emceeing!!
- Rich Hotaling who managed our seating sub-committee and was responsible for set up and tear down for a crowd of 425 people
- Lynn Liedel & June Chapin for creating and managing all raffle ticket items – raffle sales equaled ½ our profits!!
- Everyone who served on the committee because each one of you stepped up and worked together for this worthy cause.
- The Kitchen, Activities & Maintenance Staff of Paradise Oaks; we thank you so very much for your support while we worked on this benefit – we understand you have lots of other jobs too!