The Premier RV Park in Central Florida
If you’re looking for an RV park in Central Florida that offers a relaxing, stress-free environment, while still giving you access to all that the surrounding areas have to offer, look no further than Paradise Oaks. Our RV resort in Bushnell, FL, is situated in a beautiful rural community just a short drive from major cities such as Orlando and Tampa. We even offer bus trips and getaways to incredible places like Tarpon Springs, Key West, and St. Augustine.
In and around Sumter County, you can take advantage of:
- Outdoor activities such as golfing, fishing, kayaking, and boating
- Historic sites like the Dade Battlefield Historic State Park, the Florida National Veterans Cemetery, and the Fort Armstrong Historical Monument
- Farmer’s markets, concerts, and other community events
An hour’s drive will get you to:
- Disney World, Universal Studios, and the other incredible theme parks in the Orlando area
- The Tampa Bay area, where you can enjoy museums, shopping, and dining, not to mention the gorgeous beaches of Clearwater and St. Petersburg
- Ocala and the lush, natural landscapes of Ocala including Silver Springs, Alexander Springs, and the Ocala National Forest
While there are incredible sites and attractions all around our Central Florida RV park, you may never want to leave Paradise Oaks. We pride ourselves on giving guests a fun and relaxing experience. From our extensive park amenities to our full schedule of activities and events, you can choose the pace that’s right for you.
Stay Up To Date!
At the park, we really do have it all…
but if you are looking to take advantage of the area, we are excited about what Central Florida has to offer!
Below is just a small sample of things to do!
Looking for upcoming events in the area? Visit the Sumter County tourism website!