Deposit and Payment Schedule
Daily, Weekly or Less than 2 Month: Pay in Full upon Booking Reservation
2 Months or Longer Deposit – $500 Deposit, Lease Agreement signed upon Arrival
Annual RV Annuals – $25/Occupant Application Fee for Background Check, $500 Deposit Required to reserve site, Annual tenants only accepted in September, October or November. First 3 Months is paid at 3 Month Rate, balance is paid equally over the last 7 to 9 months. All rate years begin September 1st. All annual agreements end September 1.
Deposit Payment: The Method for Payment of Deposits is by Cash, Check, or Credit Card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
No Show — Refund will not be granted.
Short Term – Less than one month
• 1 Week or Less - Full refund of payment with 48 hours prior to arrival notice - less $10 admin fee.
• 1+ Week but less than 1 Month - Full refund of payment with 2 weeks prior to arrival notice - less $25 admin fee.
Long Term – One month or longer
90 days prior to arrival full refund, 60 days prior to arrival 50% refund, Less then 60 days NO refund. $25 admin fee for all cancellations.
Late Arrivals and Early Departure – No Refunds or Prorations will be given for Late Arrivals or Early Departures.
*Policy subject to change without notice.
*Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis by Management.
Our RV Resort rules have been established for your personal comfort and safety. Please treat your fellow camper as you would like to be treated.
This is your home away from home; use our facilities with the same care you would if they were your own. Thank you.
- Reservation is based on one RV per site, two people per RV. Each additional occupant is subject to a $10/night charge.
- All monthly rent and electric payments made in person are due each month per guests lease agreement or late payment penalty will apply. For auto-pay; payments will be processed on the 10thof the month regardless of arrival date. Guest Payment Portal payments are also due by the 10thof the month.
- There will be no prorations for late arrivals or early departures. No refund or credit will be given after arrival for early departures. Cancelation policy will apply.
- Rates and policies are subject to change without notice.
- Visiting children must be under the residents’ supervision at all times. Resident must always be present with any visitors at pool and watch children carefully.
- Quiet time is from 10pm to 7am. No “noisy” work on Sunday (ie. hammering, sawing, drilling, etc.). No profane language or disorderly conduct.
- All RV’s must be in good visual condition and it is the guests’ responsibility that it is cleaned and maintained on a regular basis. RV’s not meeting park standards may be refused service or asked to leave. Sorry, no tent camping.
- RV Sites are to be kept clean and in good order throughout your stay. Please, no under RV storage is allowed.
- Jack pads are required on all asphalt and concrete sites. Any damage to concrete pads or asphalt pull thrus are the responsibility of the guest. No parking on the concrete patios on sections B thru J.
- Please no parking of vehicles, golf carts or other items on sites other than yours.
- No vehicle maintenance or oil changes are allowed at your site.
- Please limit site to only 2 vehicles & 1 golf cart. Boats are considered a vehicle and if actively used are allowed on O sites only.
- Portable canopies, screen rooms and other outdoor structures at site are permitted but must be located on the concrete.
- Decks for our annual and 6+6 guests must fit within the confines of the concrete pad, shall be free standing, may not be attached to the RV, and cannot have a roof. Decks must complement the aesthetics of the park and cannot be used as an under storage structure.
- In order to improve our lawn service, we ask that all lawn ornaments, solar lights, etc. be removed prior to us mowing and trimming. Park will not mow / trim in areas where damage to guest property can readily occur and it will be the responsibility of guests to maintain these areas. This includes utility / pedestal areas. Please see front office for details.
- No permanent fencing, anchors, structures, satellite dishes or landscape is allowed at your site.
- On-site clotheslines must be portable and taken down when not in use.
- Management reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of all outdoor items and signage
- Road rules and signage applies to ALL vehicles (including bikes and golf carts). Speed limit is 10 miles/hour and is strictly enforced.
- Be respectful and considerate of your neighbors.
- Pets are allowed but are to be taken care of properly. Pets cannot be tied up outside of RV and left unattended. Aggressive or barking dogs will not be permitted. Dogs must be walked with a leash. All pet droppings must be immediately picked up, bagged and disposed of properly. Please rules upon checkin for more details surrounding pet policies.
- Positive seal required around sewer hose to eliminate odor by state law.
- Dumpsters are located throughout the Resort for your bagged household trash. Please break down / flatten cardboard boxes before disposal. Please do not drop bulk items (mattresses, furniture, etc) in or around the dumpsters without approval.
- No dumping of any hazardous liquids in ground or sewer (This includes oil or anything containing carcinogens)
- No construction of any kind unless approved by management and permit obtained from City Building Department. This includes patios, screen enclosures, metal awnings, sheds, etc.
- Any units over 10 years old must have pre-approval. Any units not meeting park standards will be refused.
- Management assumes no liability for personal injury, theft, fire damage to car, RV or pets.
- Cargo Trailers allowed on approved sites. Contact management for details.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only and at your campsite.
- Propane campfires are allowed at campsites but please no wood or combustible material campfires.
- Paradise Oaks does not endorse or recommend any outside service provider or vendor. We recommend that all guests check to ensure service provider or vendor is licensed and insured before entering into business.
- Service providers, vendors and out of park guests should report to front office upon entry into the park. Vendors “trolling” for business within our park are not allowed. Please report any solicitors or suspicious behavior to the office immediately.
Sheds, Cargo Trailers & Boats:
- Sheds are allowed on 6+6 and Annual stays only. All sheds are to be beige in color, Rubbermaid style, installed on a platform, and ground anchored. Maximum shed 8’x10’.
- 6’ long cargo trailers are allowed. Cargo trailers up to 15’ in length are allowed on Sections J thru N (excluding sites J1 – J14 & K17 – K30). Cargo trailers up to 20’ are allowed in section O only. Cargo trailers must be placed in back of sites on concrete. Doors must be kept closed when not in use. Enclosed cargo trailers in excess of 10’ tall are prohibited.
- Boats, flatbed trailers, car dollies, or other non-approved trailers are not allowed to be stored on sites.
- Limit 1 shed or1 cargo trailer per site. Boats (O Sites only) will be considered a vehicle, which are limited to 2 per site.
Golf Cart Policies (Private and Park Owned Carts)
- The speed limit in the park is 10 MPH and will be enforced. All vehicles must yield to pedestrians.
- Only gas or electric golf carts are allowed. Golf carts must have working headlights (flashlights are not allowed as headlights). Valid driver’s license is required to operate a golf cart. Private owned golf carts must have Liability Insurance.
- Please drive golf carts on roads only. Golf Carts are NOT allowed on Walking path.
- Golf carts must be clean and in good and quiet working condition. Quiet time is 10:00pm to 7:00am
- Intoxicated operation or driving in an unsafe manner is not permitted!
Resort Amenities and Services:
- Pool and Hot Tub hours are posted at pool. There is NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY at any time. Please obey posted pool rules.
- Pool area furniture is limited and seating is a “first come, first serve” basis. Please do not leave towel or other personal effects to reserve an unattended seat(s).
- PLEASE NOTE!! Reserved seating will not be allowed for any park scheduled event prior to 1 hour before event is scheduled to begin. All name tags, bingo bags / dobbers, jackets, etc. left holding a seat or table prior to 1 hour of event will be removed with authority of park management. Items removed will be available in park office.
- Propane – Paradise Oaks RV Resort sells propane as a convenience to our guest. All propane tanks must be tagged for Paradise Oaks to fill your tank. Tags can be obtained from the front office. All propane charges will be applied to guest account and payable with other monthly charges.
- Management reserves the right to remove offenders of Resort Rules or Policies from the park.
- Management reserves the right of access onto any site for lawn maintenance, meter reading or inspection.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All family, friends and / or guests that you invite onto Paradise Oaks property are required to understand and comply with Resort Rules and Policies. You are responsible for them and their actions while on property.