Deposit and Payment Schedule
Daily or Weekly Pay in Full upon Booking Reservation
1 Month or Longer Deposit – $500 (Applied to Last Months Rent)
Annual RV Annuals – $500 Deposit Required (Applied to Last Months Rent)
Deposit Payment: The Method for Payment of Deposits is by Cash, Check, or Credit Card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
No Show — Refund will not be granted.
Short Term – Less than one month
• 1 Week or Less - Full refund of payment with 48 hours prior to arrival notice - less $10 admin fee.
• 1+ Week but less than 1 Month - Full refund of payment with 2 weeks prior to arrival notice - less $25 admin fee.
Long Term – One month or longer
90 days prior to arrival full refund, 60 days prior to arrival 50% refund, Less then 60 days NO refund. $25 admin fee for all cancellations.
Late Arrivals and Early Departure – No Refunds or Prorations will be given for Late Arrivals or Early Departures.
*Policy subject to change without notice.
*Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis by Management.
Our RV Resort rules have been established for your personal comfort and safety. Please treat your fellow camper as you would like to be treated.
This is your home away from home; use our facilities with the same care you would if they were your own. Thank you.
- Only 1 unit per site is allowed, 2 people per RV. Occupants in excess of 2 per RV are subject to $10/night charge per person, contact management for further details. All overnight guests musts be registered at the office upon their arrival. (Call for Special Needs Exception)
- Visiting children must be under the residents’ supervision at all times. Resident must always be present with any visitors at pool and watch children carefully.
- Quiet time is from 10pm to 7am. No “noisy” work on Sunday (ie. hammering, sawing, drilling, etc.). No profane language or disorderly conduct.
- All buildings and pool deck are no smoking areas. Please do not throw cigarette butts on ground.
- Speed Limit is 10MPH and is strictly enforced. Drive on roads only.
- Be considerate of your neighbors.
- Pets are allowed but are to be taken care of properly. Pets cannot be tied up outside of RV and left unattended. Aggressive or barking dogs will not be permitted. Dogs must be walked with a leash. All pet droppings must be immediately picked up, bagged and disposed of properly. Please contact management for details.
- Positive seal required around sewer hose to eliminate odor by state law.
- All garbage must be in plastic bags before depositing in trash containers.
- No dumping of any hazardous liquids in ground or sewer (This includes oil or anything containing carcinogens)
- No stakes or anchors of any kind in ground unless approved by management.
- No construction of any kind unless approved by management and permit obtained from City Building Department. This includes patios, screen enclosures, metal awnings, sheds, etc.
- Any units over 10 years old must have pre-approval. Any units not meeting park standards will be refused.
- Management assumes no liability for personal injury, theft, fire damage to car, RV or pets.
- Cargo Trailers allowed on approved sites. Contact management for details.